Hey everyone! Today I am bringing you the #365daysoflanglearning challenge hosted by Charlotte over at Xuexisprachen. As the name implies, this is meant to be a daily challenge but knowing myself there may be days I miss or group together depending on how crazy the day gets but I will TRY to do as many as I can. As I type this it is 2:40 AM and I have studied/done language related stuff for 8 hours total today…I figured I’d kick the year off right. Because I studied a combination of French, Korean, Medical Spanish, and randomly a teeny bit of Norwegian (we will talk about this later), I thought I would do 5 new phrases I learned overall and not just in one language. Note: there wont be any Medical Spanish phrases because I didn’t go over anything new to me today. By the way if I make any errors in my phrases or translations please feel free to let me know so I can have them corrected.
- Norwegian: Takk!/Tusen Takk! – Thanks!/Thank you very much! (Fun note: Tusen Takk literally means a thousand thanks, which reminds me of the English phrase thanks a million!)
- French: Tout ça ñ’est qu’un début. – This is only the beginning.
- French: Ce ñ’est pas si simple que ça. – It’s not that simple.
- Korean: 오늘 날씨가 추워요. – It’s cold today/The weather is cold today.
- Korean: 한국어 공부가 어려워요. – It is difficult to study Korean.
That’s all for today! Let me know if you learned any new phrases or words this week! 🙂